Certified Pool Operator - Private Class
This specific Private Certified Pool Operator Course where a student(s) takes the online Primer course, and Rob Estell will come to your location and train you on the commercial pool you operate. This is approximately a 6 hour day that includes a refresher for the online primer, state and local codes lecture, an hour on the daily operation and safety of the pool. Notes will be provided to you about the most common problems relating to your specific pool and how to resolve them. The final exam is 2.5 hours long and you must receive a 75% to pass.
The National Swimming Pool Foundation Certified Pool Operator course is taught by an Authorized Instructor and licensed pool contractor in Florida.
This course is taught by Rob Estell.
A veteran of the pool industry since 1999.
Florida Commercial Pool Contactor CPC1458035
PHTA Instructor # 33-101010
Rob is available to fly anywhere globally to teach your private class.
The class can be taught on your site so you can relate to your pool(s) or water feature(s).
With this process, you can be a NSPF Certified Pool Operator on any 2 days you choose.
CPO® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
- Recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- Eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)