NSPF Online Primer & Fusion Certified Pool Operator Course
want to know if you have enough knowledge to take a CPO course?
click here and take the Basic Math Skills Test
Call for prices on CPO course! 954-210-3030
- Certified Pool/Spa OperatorÂ® Certification
What you get:
1. The latest CPO book.
2. Instructions and access code for the online "Primer" course,
3. Highlights for the state, county , and CPO exam in the Classroom Fusion portion
4. Admission to the Fusion class which contains 4-6 more hours of instruction(depending on the student)
- 1 hr Highlighting the book
- 30 minutes Swimming Pool Safety
- 1 hr State & Local Codes
- 30 minute Review & Practice Questions
- 2 hr Other mandatory chapters not covered in the online course
2.5 hour time limit for the Final Exam which consists of 60 questions, which you will need to answer 45 correct to pass.
If you do not pass the exam, you may retake the test 1 more time without having to repeat the course (Free of Charge)
The online course has a 99% first time pass rate as opposed to the "Traditional" 2 day, 16 hour classroom course which only has a 75% first time pass rate.
Terms and Conditions:
Because of the nature of this industry, and the ability to copy the material and return the course, there is no refunds on courses.
There is a $20% restocking fee on all textbooks.
All of our course are work at your own pace and are valid for 1 year and are only good for 1 IP address. If there are any technical issues, please contact email@example.com
To claim your refund, or if you have any concerns with our product please email Rob@thepoolpros.com call us at 561-441-9932
We will send you an e-mail to notify you when the refund will be processed. You must also send us any physical material you received as part of the purchase and destroy all copies that may have been made or stored in any place.
If you have any questions concerning this refund policy, contact us at Rob@thepoolpros.com
We reserve the right to modify this Refund Policy at our sole discretion, any such revision will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Refund Policy on this website.